THW/Medicaid Doula & Private Pay
Along this journey of pregnancy care knowledge, I realized that a lot of traditional and cultural
practices have been lost due to the westernization of birth.
The African goddess yemoja is the queen of mothers, ruler of the ocean; she offers life protection to all women, governing them through pregnancy, childbirth, and maternal love.
I embody the passion and purpose of yemoja and govern her spirit in my doula practice, providing professional prenatal, labor, and postnatal doula services. I honor each client’s unique journey and cater my services to fit their needs.
As your family grows you can rely on my expertise, commitment to excellence, and natural empathy to guide you through your pregnancy and early parenthood. My goal is to be a resource, supporting each family’s decisions by nurturing and simplifying the transition of a growing family.
I want you to feel confident and empowered throughout your entire pregnancy journey! I look forward to meeting you.
● Oregon Health Authority THW Birth Doula Certified
● SMC Full Circle Doula Training
● DONA Birth & Postpartum Doula Training
● Postpartum Placenta Specialist, Pro Doula
● Infant Feeding Specialist, Pro Doula
● Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training, Mamaspace Yoga (Upcoming 2023)
● Adopting Trauma Informed Care Training, Mother Tree
● Collaborative Practice for Doulas, Legacy Health
● Healthy Children Project Inc. Center for Breastfeeding Certified Lactation Counselor
● Spinning Babies, Physiology before Force Workshop
● Infant Safety & CPR, OHSU
● Preventative Healthcare for the Newborn Baby, University of Colorado System
● B.S. Public Health: Pre-Clinical Health Sciences, Portland State University
● A daily dance around my living room is a must!
● I love my kitchen, cooking & eating different pasta recipes is my favorite activity
● A self proclaimed witch, my birth knowledge journey pushed me to talk to my elders and learn more about the traditional healing powers (that turned into urban legend in family), I pull from this knowledge in my doula practice
● My self care looks like eating carbs,spending time with family, dancing, hiking, & yoga
(I’m a portland-native the last 2 are like a requirement)